Technology never stops developing and over the past few years, there have been some major developments in tech camping gadgets to make your camping experience that little bit nicer. Here is our selection of hi-tech camping gadgets that you can buy online.
- Portable Mosquito Repellent Device – This handy device provides a mozzie-free zone of around of 15ft, which is perfect for inside the tent at night. One fuel cartridge lasts around 12 hours and the device comes in a range of attractive colours, so you can match with your camping gear.
- Solar Blanket & Deep Cycle Battery – This really is a game-changer; you simply roll out the solar blanket on your vehicle roof in the morning and this will charge up the small lithium-iron battery to give you all the power you need. This is one investment that will bring a new level of independence to your camping adventures; if you have enough drinking water, you can stay in the wilderness for as long as you wish. When buying camping equipment in Australia the online supplier offers the best deals on all the best brands.
- Bluetooth Speaker – If you invest in a rugged outdoor Bluetooth speaker, you can listen to your favourite music at any time. Most have long playing times between charges and as the device connects with your smartphone, you can store playlists for those evenings around the camp fire.
- Portable Cooler Backpack – The ultimate in keeping food and drink cool, this device is called the Yeti and it claims to keep food and drink cooler for longer than any other similar unit. There is a range of sizes and the interior is lined with a special microbial covering that prevents mould.
- Stormproof Match Kit – This device is a must to have in your backpack when you head off into the Outback. It gives you fire whenever you need it and contains a pack of very special matches that will ignite in any weather conditions. In the event you get wet while trekking, you will need a fire to warm up and this kit is something every camper should have.
- Portable Wood-Burning Stove – If you don’t fancy making a traditional camp fire, why not invest in a portable stove? The unit not only cooks food and boils water, it also converts the cooking heat into electricity, and with USB ports, you can charge digital devices as well.
Camping is no longer the ordeal it once was and by investing in the latest camping tech, your experiences will be very much enhanced.